Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Do you have the answers?

I kept thinking,"Why do I look like this?"
My skull so huge,but my body's undersize;
Ain't i ten?but why still on the bed?

No one has given me smiles,
But merely has lend some cries
Why; are they sad for me?Or have i hurt someone?

They keep flashing those cameras on me
And send them round for the world to see
Am i a tragic kid?how did i turn into one?

I hear they call it some endo.......
They cry and yell ; cuz they want it to go;
But why won't it go?wish to see more of me?

A few said," it is nothing but good
To add to my pasture and food"
Yet why don't they eat with me?why give me more of it?

The copter kept raining the killer
And we kept fighting the fever
Will the rain stop?or will I come to a full stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment